Subscribe

Receive emails when new articles are posted to Vanilla Fringe.

enter email address
Chicago Blogger Network
JUNE 28, 2012

GIVEAWAY!

by Shae

Hola, Readers! It’s GIVEAWAY time again! This time I’m hooking you up with the super comfortable Butterfly Twists Flats I recently posted on my blog, and per usual, it’s easy as pie to win ‘em! Simply tweet @vanillafringe AND @butterflytwists how you would style these cuties OR post on Facebook (liking and linking the vanillafringe page) how you would rock these rain or shine, and you are instantly entered to win!   Again, you do not have to post on both Facebook and Twitter (just two options). However, I am not opposed if you do! Good luck, chicas! I will announce the winner via Facebook and Twitter on Friday, July 6th

6 Comments (Post A Comment)

JUNE 26, 2012

Maximize

by Shae

Wearing:  Pency Maxi Dress, Madonna and Child Buddha Necklace (& pendant), Old Scoop Beaded Belt similar to this, Boutique 9 Sandals as seen here, Dannijo iPhone Case, Ribbon Hair Tye as seen here, Ray Ban Sunglasses as seen here, here, here & here, CC Skye Ring that I wear almost everyday, Essie Nail Polish in Ole Caliente

I am really hoping maxi dresses, leggings, platforms, and baggy tees never go out of style, because as any woman on the run knows, they are hands down the comfiest and usually easiest pieces to style and wear day in and day out. I bought this Pency Maxi last week and have worn it a couple times (ya know with different groups of people, not in pictures, we all do it) and can’t wait for it to be finished drying so I can wear it again. I know this will work with chunky boots, a studded belt (like this one),a patterned scarf , and plum lips in the fall. A new closet staple that is in for the long haul….

2 Comments (Post A Comment)

JUNE 20, 2012

Flat Perspective

by Shae

Wearing: Vintage Fringe Cardi, Old Ribed Tank, Zara Cropped Jeans as seen here, here and here, The Elizabeth Butterfly Twist Flats c/o, Madonna and Child Necklace as seen here

The saying often rings true, “when it rains, it pours,” and let me just say, I’m hoping for the sun to come out sooner rather than later (not literally; as it has topped the 90s every day this week thus far). And since I’ve had so much going on, I made it a point to chill in the yard and chat with my mom last weekend since she always seems to give the best advice and draw some perspective. These studded Butterfly Twist flats assisted in the comfort department because there were several moments when I had forgotten I even had shoes on. I will wear these all year long, especially since I can fold them and toss into my purse, rain or shine (wink, wink). 

11 Comments (Post A Comment)

JUNE 15, 2012

Striped ANN TAYLORed

by Shae

Wearing: Ann Taylor Cotton Striped 3/4 Sleeve Tee c/o, Ann Taylor Cotton Side Zip Short c/o, Ann Taylor Briston Espadrille Platforms as seen here and here c/o, Ann Taylor Large Leather Wrislet as seen here, Ann Taylor Bracelets as seen here c/o

Here is the third and final installment of my Ann Taylor looks from their fabulous summer collection. I have been rocking these pieces to work, dinner, shopping, moving, and beyond for the past couple weeks, and I know I will continue to wear them through the fall. These city shorts are just the perfect length for a more conservative, cool look, and then you can roll them (as seen here) for a little more sass. If you hit up AT, let me know what you pick up! Xo

Ann Taylor has provided me with these outfits in compliance with FTC guidelines. I was not compensated by Ann Taylor for writing this post, and my opinions are my own.

5 Comments (Post A Comment)