Subscribe

Receive emails when new articles are posted to Vanilla Fringe.

enter email address
Chicago Blogger Network
SEPTEMBER 30, 2011

Flowers and Fur

by Shae

Wearing: Chaser Floral Tee, Fur Vest (similar to link), Divine Rights of Denim Jeans, Pour la Victoire Booties, La Mer Oversized Watch.  

Mike, aka “The Situation,” is so ridiculous! Jersey Shore was unreal last night…I can’t even believe I watch that show sometimes (we all do it, don’t judge).  Speaking of, these jeans, when paired with the wrong thing, could kind of remind me of something Sammy would slap on with tube top or Snookie…never mind…these jeans would drown Snookie. But, I opted to pair them with a lovely, floral, hi-low, slouchy-tee and a furry vest…thinking I was looking more like a morning fashionista rather than a grenade in the morning (HA!).  

5 Comments (Post A Comment)

SEPTEMBER 29, 2011

You're So Vain

by Shae

Wearing:  Zara Jeans as seen here, Wish Sweater, Plastic Island Nomad Jacket, Steve Madden Leopard Flats, Red Beanie, House of Harlow Arrow Ring as seen here and here, Bijules Ring, Necklace (similar to link). 

It’s been raining and chilly all week, and I am in desperate need of a haircut and spray tan (I’m being vain, I know). So a jacket and a hat were my first and only options when getting dressed this morning. However, I am kind of obsessed with these leopard flats I bought last week, and have now determined they match everything. Even a pale, mid-western girl. 

9 Comments (Post A Comment)

SEPTEMBER 27, 2011

Vanilla Fringe Promo Video

by Shae

Words and pictures can only show so many outfits and food dishes, so I thought a video would give you a better idea of how and why I put together (and work so hard) on this blog every day. Thanks for reading VF!

A BIG thanks to my friend Adam at Rollback Productions for putting this amazing video together. You're the best!  

10 Comments (Post A Comment)

SEPTEMBER 22, 2011

Fall Must Haves

by Shae

Yesterday I stopped by one of my favorite boutiques in the area and did a little photo shoot featuring some of their newest inventory for fall. I seriously wanted to steal buy one of everything and loved trying on the soft furs, silky blouses, and chunky jackets. I can most definitely hold off on the dark evenings and freezing temps, but I’ll take layering any time of the year.

Wearing: Wish Vermont Tie Front Blouse (similar to link), Wish Rabbit Fur Ruler Vest, La Mer Oversize Vintage Watch, House of Harlow Cluster Rhodium Ring, Bijules Bird Ring, Siwy Hana Crop Jeans, Chinese Laundry Booties as seen here and here, Tom Ford Glasses.

Wearing:  Plastic Island Penny Jacket, Paige Bell Canyon Flare Jeans, Lace Tank, Pour La Victoire Booties as seen here and here, House of Harlow Long Arrow Cut Out Ring in Silver and Rose Gold, Melie Bianco Bag

Wearing: Wish Manhattan Buckle Cape, Wish Vermont Tie Front Blouse (similar to link), Hudson Jeans as seen here, here and here, Steve Madden Wicked Wedges as seen here, Melie Bianco Bag, Nika Scarf, Nika Bracelets, Blee Inara Gold Plated Charm Ring, House of Harlow Smokey Epoxy Sunburst Ring

7 Comments (Post A Comment)