It is now officially what I call the “slump months.” The holidays are over, the sugar high from Valentine’s Day has passed, and I’m back in the swing of things after my amazing vacation to the Turks and Caicos. Enter Refinery 29. See, I’ve always been a fan of R29; their fashion articles, city knowledge, witty writing style, and now…da da da da da… DEALS! What better way to clear up the winter blues than to purchase a few closet staples? Below is a list of favorite pieces from a super chic website called Shop Twigs. You can purchase a Reserve Deal from R29 here and get an extra $50, $75 or $100 to ShopTwigs to buy these closet necessities in time for spring. I’ll be posting pics of my purchases, feel free to tag me on Facebook and Twitter with yours! Happy Shopping!
- Orange Envelope Clutch by Tory Burch – the perfect pop to any ensemble.
- Boyfriend Jeans have remained a weekend go-to for several seasons now, and they aren’t going anywhere anytime soon. These with a simple white tee and a chic heel are perfection.
- I’ve recently been obsessing over tortoise shell (like these Ralph Lauren sunglasses) and this Cuff is another piece I must add to my accessory collection. It’s timeless.
- Chains are the easiest things to layer with, and they usually work well with any occasion.
- Every girl needs a classic trench. One that is timeless and can be worn with everything from a tailored suit to classic rain boots. It’s a good investment, period.
- As I mentioned above, I am a big fan of chains and links, and this multi-colored necklace is neutral, simple, and uptown chic. I love it.
- A nice candle will make any room feel homey and smell lovely. It’s a simple, yet functional décor piece that can transform a room.
- I really just love this infinity scarf. The burlap looking neutral color against the muted orange is perfect on top of a white tee shirt or a floral dress.